to IU Tripura
The ICFAI University, Tripura (referred to hereafter as the University) was established in 2004 through an Act of State Legislature (Tripura Act 8 of 2004). The University has been approved by the University Grants Commission, under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. »»»
SCHOOLS @ IU Tripura
- Consumer Rights Awareness: Justice, Problem & Prospects - March 06, 2020
- Seminar on "Research and development encompasses multidisciplinary approach, and aspects of membrane filtration technology" delivered by Dr. Nirmal Kumar Saha, an eminent scientist from Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI), Gujrat, under Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) - March 02, 2020
- ICFAI University, Tripura observed "National Science Day-2020" on the theme "Women in Science" - Feb 28, 2020
- Seminar on “Retro Fittings & Re-Structuring” being organized by CE department – Feb 27, 2020
- Legal Services to the Victims of Drug Abuse and Eradication of Drug Menace - February 27, 2020
- Annual-Techno Cultural Fest named as “ICARIA-2K20” – Feb 21, 2020
- Observance of " International Mother Language Day" - February 21, 2020
- ICFAI Law School, ICFAI University, Tripura has organized Legal Awareness Program held at Kamalghat H.S. School on February 17, 2020
- An orientation on "Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access to Legal Education (IDIA)" held on February 7, 2020
- Ideas for New India Challenge -2020
- National Conference on " Innovation in Teaching-Learning-Trends in 21st Century " February 18-19, 2020
- Padma Shri Ms. Dipa Karmakar, Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Awardee and Olympian Gymnast has become "Brand Ambassador" of ICFAI University, Tripura
- Workshop on "System Design for Wireless Communication using Android App Application" being organized by ECE department in collaboration with Technomate Edubotics Pvt. Ltd - February 11-12, 2020.
- Seminar on “Rural Banking & Microfinance” being organized by Faculty of Management Studies held on - Feb 12, 2020
- Lecture on " Accounting Practices, Uses & Laws in Govt. and Non. Govt. Sectors" delivered by Dr. Chandra Sekhar Pillai, Associate Professor (Commerce), BBM College, Agarata, Tripura - Feb 07, 2020
- Inauguration of Workshop on "Blockchain Technology" being organized by Computer Science and Engineering Department – February 06, 2020
- Guest lecture on "Network and System Security" being organized by Computer Science and Engineering department and was delivered by Mr. Lakshya J Bora, Co-Founder at Cognitive Technologies, Guwahati, Assam – February 05, 2020
- Lecture cum demonstration session on “Hindustani Classical Music” held at ICFAI University, Tripura – February 04, 2020
- Seminar on "Intellectual Property Rights" being organized by Faculty of Science and Technology Department and on the same topic a lecture was delivered by Dr. Ishita Chatterjee, Principal, ICFAI Law School – Jan 31, 2020 >>> More
- Distance Education
- Submitted data of National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) - Overall- Engineering - Management - Law
- "Data for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) - 2019-'20"
- TATA Trusts is inviting applications for scholarships for B.Ed and M.Ed in special education.
Application forms will be available online from December 24, 2019 till January 14, 2020
ODL Admissions Data
- October-2018 to July-2019 Admissions
- October-2018 Admissions
- January -2019 Admissions
- July -2019 Admissions
- Useful Online Information Resources - Digital Libraries
- List of e-learning search engines
- Approval letter by Govt of Tripura for undergoing teachers' internship program for B.Ed. SE(MR) students of ICFAI University Tripura in different Govt. & Govt. aided schools of Govt. of Tripura
- Approval by NCTE to offer B.Ed program of two years
- Approval by Tripura State Legal Services Authority
- GATE - online study materials
- AICTE - materials for Academic & Research purposes
The University has established an Alumni Society. All students are required to seek membership in the society. The provisional membership in the alumni body entitles the students to participate in seminars, workshops, conferences and local chapter activities organized by the society. »»»
Just like any other engineering aspirant, It was my dream to study in a college that will not only give in depth knowledge but also provide a solid platform on which we can build our career.
Reserve Bank of India.
The internships proved to be the turning point and helped me grabbing a big hold on the subjects required for software development. I am happy of what I have achieved today because I went against everyone to prove myself.