to IU Tripura
The ICFAI University, Tripura (referred to hereafter as the University) was established in 2004 through an Act of State Legislature (Tripura Act 8 of 2004). The University has been approved by the University Grants Commission, under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. »»»
SCHOOLS @ IU Tripura
- ICFAI Law School, ICFAI University, Tripura has organized Legal Awareness Program held at Kamalghat H.S. School on February 17, 2020
- An orientation on "Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access to Legal Education (IDIA)" held on February 7, 2020
- Ideas for New India Challenge -2020
- National Conference on " Innovation in Teaching-Learning-Trends in 21st Century " February 18-19, 2020
- Padma Shri Ms. Dipa Karmakar, Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Awardee and Olympian Gymnast has become "Brand Ambassador" of ICFAI University, Tripura
- Seminar on “Rural Banking & Microfinance” being organized by Faculty of Management Studies held on - Feb 12, 2020
- Lecture on " Accounting Practices, Uses & Laws in Govt. and Non. Govt. Sectors" delivered by Dr. Chandra Sekhar Pillai, Associate Professor (Commerce), BBM College, Agarata, Tripura - Feb 07, 2020
- Inauguration of Workshop on "Blockchain Technology" being organized by Computer Science and Engineering Department – February 06, 2020
- Guest lecture on "Network and System Security" being organized by Computer Science and Engineering department and was delivered by Mr. Lakshya J Bora, Co-Founder at Cognitive Technologies, Guwahati, Assam – February 05, 2020
- Lecture cum demonstration session on “Hindustani Classical Music” held at ICFAI University, Tripura – February 04, 2020
- Seminar on "Intellectual Property Rights" being organized by Faculty of Science and Technology Department and on the same topic a lecture was delivered by Dr. Ishita Chatterjee, Principal, ICFAI Law School – Jan 31, 2020
- Lecture session on " Patient safety and hand hygiene" being organized by ICFAI Nursing School, ICFAI University, Tripura was delivered by Dr. Subhrojyoti Bhowmick, Clinical Director, Peerless Hospital and B K Roy Research Centre, Kolkata – January 24, 2020
- Swachhata Bharat Pakhwada" is ongoing from 16th to 31st January, 2020. As a part of this, ICFAI University, Tripura conducted a cleanliness drive inside the campus
- Inauguration of workshop on "Data Science" being organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering – January 27, 2020
- ICFAI University, Tripura had participated in "SWAVALAMBAN GRAMIN UDYOG MELA-2020 -Rural Technology Exhibition & Pitha Pulli Utsav" and organized Open Quiz Competition on the Occasion of 71st Republic Day held at Arkaneer Complex ,Sekerkot - January 22-26, 2020
- Students and Faculty members of ICFAI Technical School had attended special FB Live session on "Insights and important information on Smart India Hackathon (SIH)- 2020 " delivered by Dr. Mohit Gambhir, Innovation Director, MHRD's Innovation Cell (MIC) – Jan 24, 2020
ODL Admissions Data
- Distance Education
- Submitted data of National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) - Overall- Engineering - Management - Law
- "Data for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) - 2019-'20"
- TATA Trusts is inviting applications for scholarships for B.Ed and M.Ed in special education.
Application forms will be available online from December 24, 2019 till January 14, 2020
- Useful Online Information Resources - Digital Libraries
- List of e-learning search engines
- Approval letter by Govt of Tripura for undergoing teachers' internship program for B.Ed. SE(MR) students of ICFAI University Tripura in different Govt. & Govt. aided schools of Govt. of Tripura
- Approval by NCTE to offer B.Ed program of two years
- Approval by Tripura State Legal Services Authority
- GATE - online study materials
- AICTE - materials for Academic & Research purposes
The University has established an Alumni Society. All students are required to seek membership in the society. The provisional membership in the alumni body entitles the students to participate in seminars, workshops, conferences and local chapter activities organized by the society. »»»
Just like any other engineering aspirant, It was my dream to study in a college that will not only give in depth knowledge but also provide a solid platform on which we can build our career.
Reserve Bank of India.
The internships proved to be the turning point and helped me grabbing a big hold on the subjects required for software development. I am happy of what I have achieved today because I went against everyone to prove myself.