to IU Tripura
The ICFAI University, Tripura (referred to hereafter as the University) was established in 2004 through an Act of State Legislature (Tripura Act 8 of 2004). The University has been approved by the University Grants Commission, under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. »»»
SCHOOLS @ IU Tripura
- " ICFAI University, Tripura Alumni Association in Collaboration with the Peerless Hospital, Kolkata, organized a Medical Health Camp at Simna Tea Estate in Tripura held on 02nd Oct, 2021
- ‘Self-Management Skills to mitigate Disaster Risk and Losses’ Prime Minister’s 10 Point Agenda on DRR: Agenda 8 22nd October, 2021 Time: 1100 to 1300 hrs (IST) | Registration link: www.training.nidm.gov.in/
- Implementation of the Bio-village Project at Fatikchara, Madhya para (W), Tripura being adopted by the Directorate of Bio-Technology (DBT), Government of Tripura" on 10th Sep & 14thSep, 2021.
- Webinar on "Innovation and Best Practices an Emerging Opportunity in Northeast India"
on 23rd Sep , 2021.
- "Mr. M.A Raj Mannar, Commanding Officer, 13 Tripura Bn , NCC visited ICFAI University, Tripura NCC sub unit on 16.09.2021".
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology 1st Merit List.
- Online National Conference on "Emerging Trends in Physical Sciences (ETPS-2021)" on 27th Sep - 1st Oct, 2021.
- "International webinar on "Exploring Entrepreneurship as a Career" being organized by the Department of Chemistry held on 24th Aug, 2021"
- "Press Release NE Paper published on 24th Aug, 2021"
- "Webinar on "Industry Research on Machine Learning" being organized by the CSE department to be held on 19th Aug, 2021"
- "National Webinar on "Congruent Number Problem and Elliptic Curve" being organized by the Department of Mathematics held on 17th Aug, 2021"
- " Online National Workshop on "Approaches to Qualitative Research: Grounded Theory and Interpretive Phenomenological Analysis" organized by the Department of Clinical Psychology held on 17th Aug, 2021"
- "National Webinar on "Congruent Number Problem and Elliptic Curve" being organized by the Department of Mathematics to be held on 17th August 2021"
- " Inauguration of One Week Online International Faculty Development Program on "Impact of COVID-19 on Legal Education and Legal Research - Way Forward" held on 08.08.2021.
- Provisional 2nd Merit List for admission to B.Ed program for the session 2021-23
- Inauguration of online International Faculty Development Program on "Impact of COVID-19 on Legal Education and Legal Research- Way Forward" organized by ICFAI Law School held on 08th Aug, 2021
- Online National Conference on "Recent Trends in Mathematical Modeling and its Applications" - August 23rd to 27th, 2021
- B.Ed. Admission 2021
- Saksham Tripura
- ICFAI University, Tripura official felicitates Tokyo Olympics Silver-medalist Ms. Mirabai Chanu More
- ICFAI University, Tripura observed the 10th Death Anniversary of Late Mr. N. J. Yasaswy, the Founding Member of ICFAI University held on October 08, 2021
- Inter School and College Debate & Quiz competition - 2021 in connection with SVEEP programme (Election) organized by Electoral Registration Officer (SDM, Mohanpur) in collaboration with ICFAI University, Tripura held on September 28, 2021
- Dr. A. Ranganath, Registrar, ICFAI University, Tripura had attended the inauguration of the workshop on "In-Service Intensive Training for TTAADC Teachers" held on September 27, 2021
- "Prospect of Agribusiness and Rural Management" - September 6, 2021 | Poster
- National Sports Day 2021 29thAugust, 2021.
- "Faculty of Physical Education and Yoga, The ICFAI University, Tripura organized a Webinar on "Role of Psychology in Sports Today" in connection with National Sports Day held on 26th Aug, 2021"
- "Webinar on "Industry Research on Machine Learning" being organized by the CSE department held on 19th Aug, 2021"
- "INDIA Skill 2021 -Health & Social Care final two day state level competition held in ICFAI University, Tripura on 09th - 10thAug, 2021"
- Joint inspection of DISE (District Information System for Education) and DDRC (District Disability Rehabilitation Centre) held at ICFAI University, Tripura on 06th Aug, 2021
- Prof. (Dr.) V. N. Rajasekharan Pillai, Chancellor of ICFAI University Tripura interacted with Prof. (Dr.) Biplab Halder, Pro-VC, Dr. A. Ranganath, Registrar, Dean, FST, HODs, Coordinators and Principals of ICFAI University, Tripura through Video Conference held on July 28, 2021.
- Visit at Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of Tripura on 20th July, 2021
- The India Skill competition 2021 - HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE, first time being organised by India Skill Tripura , NSDC , Skill India along with the Academic partner the ICFAI UNIVERSITY TRIPURA. Competition will start officially from 26th July,21 at The ICFAI University Tripura Campus. The top 10 state level participants will start their preparation for this competition under the training guidance from the Trainer of ICFAI Nursing School and Department of Allied Health Science, ICFAI University Tripura . The total competition will be monitored & assisted by the Directorate of Skill Development, Government of Tripura.
- "Dr. Daya Shankar, Asst. Prof., ICFAI University, Tripura was invited as a speaker on the topic "Workshop cum round table discussion for Business Incubators of North East India" organized by Indian Institute of Management, Shillong, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Centre for Policy Research and Analysis & Incubation and Enterprise Support Centre held
on 17th, July - 2021
- An orientation webinar on “LET'S CRACK THE GATE” to be held on July 07th, - 2021 | Youtubre Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhHixKazLJE
- "Webinar on "Big Data" being organized by the CSE department and was delivered by Mr. Hrishav Bakul Barua, Robotics and AI Researcher, TCS Research, Kolkata held on June 24th, - 2021
- Research Methodology, Publication and Data Analysis Through SPSS - July 5th - 11th, - 2021
- Three days workshop on "Structural Equation Modeling with AMOS - May 24-26, 2021
- Mr. Bilash Chandra Roy, Research Scholar, Department of Chemistry, ICFAI University, Tripura has won "Professor E R Watson Award of Excellence" awarded by Indian Chemical Society, Kolkata
- Team named "Oorja" representing ICFAI University, Tripura in the National level Hackathon "INNOTHON 2021" and being guided by Dr. Shantanu Acharya, Asst. Prof., ICFAI University, Tripura has been selected for the second round of evaluation
- HDFC Bank recognizes Prof. Soumen Mukherjee, Asst. Prof., ICFAI University, Tripura as their Neighbourhood Hero
- Two days workshop on "Web Security" being organized by the CSE department - April 22, 23, 2021
- Two days Workshop on "Internet of Things" being organized by the CSE department – April 8-9, 2021 >>> More
- UBA activity report of ICFAI University, Tripura during Covid-19
- UGC COVID-19
- Appeal by UGC
- UGC Advisory
- On-Line Learning - ICT Initiatives of MHRD and UGC
- Distance Education
- Submitted data of National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) - Overall- Engineering - Management - Law
- "Data for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) - 2019-'20"
- TATA Trusts is inviting applications for scholarships for B.Ed and M.Ed in special education.
Application forms will be available online from December 24, 2019 till January 14, 2020
ODL Admissions Data
- October-2018 to July-2019 Admissions
- October-2018 Admissions
- January -2019 Admissions
- July -2019 Admissions
- Useful Online Information Resources - Digital Libraries
- List of e-learning search engines
- Approval letter by Govt of Tripura for undergoing teachers' internship program for B.Ed. SE(MR) students of ICFAI University Tripura in different Govt. & Govt. aided schools of Govt. of Tripura
- Approval by NCTE to offer B.Ed program of two years
- Approval by Tripura State Legal Services Authority
- GATE - online study materials
- AICTE - materials for Academic & Research purposes
The University has established an Alumni Society. All students are required to seek membership in the society. The provisional membership in the alumni body entitles the students to participate in seminars, workshops, conferences and local chapter activities organized by the society. »»»
Just like any other engineering aspirant, It was my dream to study in a college that will not only give in depth knowledge but also provide a solid platform on which we can build our career.
Reserve Bank of India.
The internships proved to be the turning point and helped me grabbing a big hold on the subjects required for software development. I am happy of what I have achieved today because I went against everyone to prove myself.