The ICFAI Group
- 11 Universities
- 9 B-Schools
- 7 Tech Schools
- 7 Law Schools
- 3 Decades in Flexible Learning
N. J. Yasaswy
(1950 - 2011)
ICFAI Founder's Profile
Mr.N.J.Yasaswy (1950-2011), Founder of the ICFAI Group of educational institutions and a pioneer in promoting higher education in the private sector had a brilliant academic career: B.Com (Andhra University 1969 , First Rank), CA Inter (May 1971 , First Rank), CA Final (May 1973 , First Rank), ICWA Inter (July 1970 , First Rank) and ICWA Final (July 1972 , First Rank). He was the recipient of the Basu Foundation Award for the Best Student of the Year from both , The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (in 1972) and The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (in 1973).
The ICFAI Group
Pioneering Professional Education for over 30 years
- ICFAI was established in 1984 as a not-for-profit society with the broad objective of empowering citizens through world class quality education.
- ICFAI Group has made a significant mark in the Indian educational field with a pan-Indian network and presence. Innovation has been the mainstay of ICFAI Group with innovation prevalent in its programs and even its culture.
- The ICFAI Group,s culture of teaching and learning supports and fosters intellectual and personality development among its graduating students.
- ICFAI Group system, strongly believes in developing an "entrepreneurial mind-set" among its graduating students. It strives to make the students, DOERS.
- There are 2 Strategic Institutional Units, the ICFAI Universities and the ICFAI Business Schools. ICFAI Group focuses on learning rather than instruction. Flexible and tech enabled learning also plays an important role in ICFAI's teaching methodology.
- ICFAI Alumni contribute significantly to the growth story of India. They are currently working in India and Abroad in several sectors at various capacities. Read More
ICFAI has established 11 Universities across India. The ICFAI Universities are located at Hyderabad (The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), which is a Deemed University), and Dehradun, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi), Jaipur, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Raipur, Sikkim and Tripura are state established private Universities.
Awards won by The ICFAI Group
Awards & Rankings
Ranked 2nd in Private Universities in Telangana - Education World Higher Education Ranking 2020
ICFAI University, Dehradun
World Ranking from Honorable Governor of Uttarakhand - WURI - 2020 (World's Universities with Real Impact)
ICFAI University, Tripura
CSR GHRDC - Engineering Rankings 2020 - 7th Overall Rank in India in 2020 - Among Top Engineering Colleges of Excellence.
ICFAI University, Jharkhand
1001 + in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings - 2021
ICFAI University, Jaipur
State Wise Rating- Rajasthan - (West Zone) - Among India’s Best Law Colleges (Govt. & Pvt.) - AA+
ICFAI University, Sikkim
Ranked 26th in Hotel Management Category and 49th and 50th on All India Basis in the BBA and BCA courses category by India Today.
ICFAI University, Meghalaya
Awarded as Best University in Meghalaya in CCLA, Education Leadership Awards 2017.
In a rapidly transforming economic and business environment, fast-paced innovations and new ideas are redefining the existing business variables giving birth to new ways of doing business. These publications are designed to cater to the needs of executives, managers, professionals, practitioners, entrepreneurs, advocates, academia, and students.Read more
IBS Center for Management Research (ICMR)
IBS Center for Management Research (ICMR) is a premier case development center developing high-quality teaching cases in Management. ICMR is a center of excellence at IBS Hyderabad, a constituent of IFHE (deemed-to-be-university). IBS Hyderabad, which has consistently ranked among the leading B-Schools in India, has adopted the case study method wholeheartedly and is the only one in India to offer a unique 100% case-based MBA.Read more