Master in Hospital Administration Program
About the Program
The ICFAI University, Tripura offers two year full-time Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) Program.
The Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) Program is a campus based program offered with a view to impart in-depth knowledge and broad understanding of the basics of Hospital Administration. The program focuses on various areas of hospital administration like – Hospital Organization and Management, Preparation of Healthcare budget, legal matters of hospital, finance, hospital set-up etc.
- Graduate with 50% aggregate marks (Preference will be given to MBBS, BDS, BHMS, B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BAMS, B.Sc Allied Health Science, Veterinary Sciences & B.Sc Pharma)
|SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|SEMESTER III||SEMESTER IV|
Note: The program structure may change marginally. The specific details will be given in the Student Handbook.
- Students will be capable of performing as future administrator in healthcare industry
- Candidate can also work in different administrative position under National Health Mission or National Urban Mission under different State Government of the country
- Candidate can also be appointed as consultant position in different healthcare audit farm.
- Candidates can also be an academician.
- Colleges and Universities
- Healthcare Diagnostic sector
- Nursing Homes
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Public Health Facilities
The Admission Modalities are with reference to the full-time Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) program offered by the ICFAI University, Tripura. The medium of instruction is English.
- Pass in Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% (45% in case of SC/ST/ OBC) aggregate marks.
- Final year students in respective qualifying examinations awaiting results can also apply.
- Final year students who have not received the original certificates from the Universities/Boards by July 29, 2022 will be admitted provisionally. Their admission will be confirmed subject to their passing the qualifying examination and obtaining minimum required marks mentioned above. The registration of the applicants not meeting the eligibility criteria by October 31, 2022 will be cancelled. In such cases, admission fee will be forfeited and only 50% of the semester fee will be refunded after notifying the cancellation of the seat by the University.
The selection of applicants for allprograms is on the basis of merit through application and interview. However, for MBA Programs, students need to appear for the “ICFAI University Tripura
For details please refer prospectus. While evaluating applicants for admission, due weightage is given to academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities.
The applicants will have to go through a personal interview at the campus. This is to determine the applicants’ attitude and motivation to pursue the program.
Original certificates and Domicile certificate should be produced for verification at the time of interview. The original certificates will be returned after verification.
The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process. All the selected applicants will be required to pay the admission fee after selection.
There shall be a special provision for admission of applicants belonging to the State of Tripura in any course of ICFAI University, Tripura or in a constituent college, affiliated college, regional centre or study centre within the State of Tripura, which shall not be less than 25 (twenty-five) per cent of seats in each course/discipline subject to the applicants meeting the minimum qualifying requirements referred to above.
Seats remaining unfilled under special reservation may be filled up by allotting the same to applicants belonging to Open Category.
Guidelines to Complete the Application Form: The applicants are advised to read the guidelines carefully before completing the Application Form for Admission.
- Please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the form.
- Fill the Application Form in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Provide all available information under appropriate sections.
- Make sure to sign the Application Form.
- Retain a photocopy of the completed Application Form.
- Students can buy the prospectus by remitting ₹ 500 through online or by cash.
Applicants have to enclose self attested copies of the following certificates
- Date of Birth Certificate /Class X Certificate
- Mark sheets/Grade Sheets of all qualifying examinations
- Non-submission of mark sheets/ grade sheets of all examinations may lead to rejection of application form.
- Domicile Certificate
- Any other certificates pertaining to academic, extra curricular and other activities
The completed Application Form for Admissions may be submitted or sent to the University at:
The Admission Officer, The ICFAI University, Tripura,
University Campus, Agartala-Simna Road, P.O.
Kamalghat, Mohanpur, Agartala-799 210, Tripura (West),
Phone: 0381-2865752/62, Fax: 0381-2865754,
Toll-free: 1 800 345 3673
WhatsApp : 91-6909879797
E-mail : email@example.com
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/iutripura
Fee comprises of Admission Fee, Program Fee, Caution Deposit (Refundable) and Hostel fee as per the details mentioned below:
All candidates have to pay an Admission Fee of Rs. 20,000 towards the confirmation of admission.
Students should pay the fee mentioned in the table below at the beginning of each semester as per the due dates indicated in the Student Handbook.
|Fee Particulars||MHA Program (2 Years)|
|Fee per semester (Rs.)||65,000||75,000|
|Total program fee (Rs.)||2,60,000||3,00,000|
Domicile: Students belonging to the North-East States@;
All students are required to pay a caution deposit of '10,000 along with the first semester fee. The caution deposit will be refunded without any interest and after adjusting for dues, if any, to the students on completion of the program.
Transportation facility is provided from city to campus on payment basis.
Hostel facility is available within the campus. Students will be required to pay the hostel fee as mentioned in the following table:
|Hostel Accommodation per semester||Rs. 15,000 per semester for 1st year. Subsequent years fee will be communicated before the commencement of the academic year.|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 10,000|
|Mess Charges||Actual cost will be work out in consultation with Mess Committee.|
All payments can be made by using Credit/Debit card or by Internet Banking. Students can also pay by way of Bank Demand Draft drawn on Scheduled Bank in favor of “The ICFAI University, Tripura - Fee Collection A/c” payable at Agartala, Tripura.
|Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) Program|
|Last Date for submission of completed application forms||27 July, 2022|
|Last date of Admission||29 July, 2022|
|Registration||1- 6 August, 2022|
|Commencement of regular classes||8 August, 2022|