About the Program
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program is a campus based program offered with a view to impart in-depth knowledge and broad understanding of the basics of management. The program focuses on various areas of management and also equips them to pursue MBA program in due course.
- The student will demonstrate skills and competencies to conduct simple scientific experiments in Chemistry.
- The student will present the potentiality of Chemistry in terms of day to day applications of chemical phenomena with respect to three basic fields i.e. Physical, Inorganic and Organic Chemistry, industrial and environmental chemistry.
- The student will identify clearly their area of interest in Chemistry and pursue higher studies with greater confidence.
Pass in Class XII in any discipline. Final year Class XII students awaiting results can also apply.
The BBA program consists of 37 courses covered in six semesters spread over three years. Students are also required to do summer internship after completion of Year I and Year II respectively. During 5th and 6th semester, students are exposed to elective courses in their respective field of specialization. The actual offering of electives will however, depend on certain number of students opting for the same elective.
- Finance : Working Capital Management; Life Insurance; Bank Management; General Insurance; Capital Markets; Investment Management; Insurance Management.
- Marketing : Sales Management; Advertising and Sales Promotion; Services Marketing; Marketing Research; Consumer Behaviour.
- Travel & Tourism : Tourism Products; Geography of Tourism and the North-East; Travel & Tour Operations; Sustainable Tourism.
- HR : Employment Laws, Training and Development, Performance Management & Reward Systems, Strategic Human Resource Management.
|Year-I||English Language Skills I||English Language Skills II|
|Financial Accounting I||Financial Accounting II|
|Introduction to Business Statistics||Quantitative Methods|
|Managerial Economics I||Managerial Economics II|
|Introduction to Computer I||Introduction to Computer II|
|Principles of Management||Introductory Psychology|
|Summer Internship Program - I|
|Year-II||Technical Report Writing||Financial Management|
|Business Law I||Business Law II|
|Management Accounting||Business Research|
|Marketing Management I||Marketing Management II|
|Organizational Behavior||Human Resource Management|
|Operations Management||Soft Skills I|
|Summer Internship Program - II|
|Project Management||International Business|
|Soft Skills II||Business Strategy & Policy|
|Business Environment||Leadership and Change Management|
|Elective I||Business Ethics|
|Elective II||Elective III|
Note : The program structure may change marginally. The specific details will be given in the Student Handbook.
The Admission Modalities are with reference to the full-time BBA program offered by the ICFAI University, Tripura. The medium of instruction is English.
- Pass in Class XII (any discipline)
- Final year students in respective qualifying examinations awaiting results can also apply.
- Final year students who have not received the original certificates from the Universities/Boards by August 27, 2021 will be admitted provisionally. Their admission will be confirmed subject to their passing the qualifying examination and obtaining minimum required marks mentioned above. The registration of the applicants not meeting the eligibility criteria by October 22, 2021 will be cancelled. In such cases, admission fee will be forfeited and only 50% of the semester fee will be refunded after notifying the cancellation of the seat by the University.
The selection of applicants for all programs is on the basis of merit through application and interview. However, for MBA Programs, students need to appear for the “ICFAI University Tripura Admission Test”. For details please refer prospectus. While evaluating applicants for admission, due weightage is given to academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities.
- The applicants will have to go through a personal interview at the campus. This is to determine the applicants’ attitude and motivation to pursue the program.
- Original certificates and Domicile certificate should be produced for verification at the time of interview. The original certificates will be returned after verification.
- The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process. All the selected applicants will be required to pay the admission fee after selection.
- There shall be a special provision for admission of applicants belonging to the State of Tripura in any course of ICFAI University, Tripura or in a constituent college, affiliated college, regional centre or study centre within the State of Tripura, which shall not be less than 25 (twenty-five) per cent of seats in each course/discipline subject to the applicants meeting the minimum qualifying requirements referred to above.
- Seats remaining unfilled under special reservation may be filled up by allotting the same to applicants belonging to Open Category.
- Guidelines to Complete the Application Form: The applicants are advised to read the guidelines carefully before completing the Application Form for Admission.
- Please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the form.
- Fill the Application Form in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Provide all available information under appropriate sections.
- Make sure to sign the Application Form.
- Retain a photocopy of the completed Application Form.
- Students can buy the prospectus by remitting ₹ 500 through online or by cash.
Applicants have to enclose self attested copies of the following certificates
- Date of Birth Certificate /Class X Certificate
- Mark sheets/Grade Sheets of all qualifying examinations
- Non-submission of mark sheets/ grade sheets of all examinations may lead to rejection of application form.
- Domicile Certificate
- Any other certificates pertaining to academic and other activities
The completed Application Form for Admissions may be submitted or sent to the University at:
The Admissions Officer, The ICFAI University Tripura,
University Campus, Agartala-Simna Road, P.O.
Kamalghat, Mohanpur, Agartala-799 210, Tripura (West),
Phone: 0381-2865752/62, Fax: 0381-2865754,
Toll-free: 1 800 345 3673
WhatsApp : 91-8415952506
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/iutripura
Fee comprises of Admission Fee, Program Fee, Caution Deposit (Refundable) and Hostel fee as per the details mentioned below:
All candidates have to pay an admission fee of Rs. 20,000 for BBA program towards the confirmation of admission.
Students should pay the fee mentioned in the table below at the beginning of each semester as per the due dates indicated in the Student Handbook.
|Fee Particulars||BBA Program (3 Years)|
|Domicile||Non - Domicile|
|Fee per semester (Rs.)||27,000||29,000|
|Total program fee (Rs.)||1,62,000||1,74,000|
| Domicile: Students belonging to the North-East States@;
Non-Domicile: Students from States other than North-East States.
@ (North East States: (North East States: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura
* NOTE : N J Yasaswy Memorial Merit Scholarships are offered to the students pursuing BBA program.
All students are required to pay a caution deposit of Rs. 10,000 along with the first semester fee. The caution deposit will be refunded without interest and after adjusting for dues, if any, to the students on completion of the program.
Transportation facility is provided from city to campus on payment basis.
Hostel facility is available within the campus. Students will be required to pay the hostel fee as mentioned in the following table:
|Hostel Accommodation per semester||Rs. 12,000 per semester for 1st year. Subsequent years fee will be communicated before the commencement of the academic year.|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 10,000|
|Mess Charges||Actual cost will be work out in consultation with Mess Committee.|
All payments can be made by using Credit/Debit card or by Internet Banking. Students can also pay by way of Bank Demand Draft drawn on Scheduled Bank in favor of “The ICFAI University, Tripura - Fee Collection A/c” payable at Agartala, Tripura
|Last Date for submission of completed application forms||Aug 25, 2021|
|Last date of Admission||Aug 27, 2021|
|Commencement of regular classes||Sep 01, 2021|